We’re in search of a forward-thinking writer, researcher, and strategist to join us in transforming organizations through purposeful, strategic brand stories.
• Command of the English language and narrative style
• Ability to conduct competitive and market research, applying analysis to findings
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple client projects
• Ability to create concepts, copy, and strategies that align with business goals
• Client presentations skills demonstrating a clear vision of how the work aligns with established client goals
What You’ll Do
• Craft everything from competitive analyses to blog posts to core values—all while writing in the client’s voice
• Identify reputable sources, learn about new markets, and analyze messaging strategies
• Interview client’s employees, internal stakeholders, customers, and investors
• Successfully manage several client projects simultaneously
• Collaborate with team members to brainstorm story-driven strategies that align with client goals and brand
• 2-4+ years experience in copywriting, marketing, advertising, journalism, or related field
• Strong writing, editing, researching, and communication skills
• You’re cool with the Oxford comma
• You’re team-driven and thrive off collaboration
• You can juggle multiple projects and responsibilities
Who’s a Fit at Woden?
Woden’s mission is to transform organizations through purposeful, strategic brand stories. The right candidate is excited to get up each day and advance that, while exhibiting our core values:
• Have a Positive Attitude
• Be a Team Player
• Stay Hungry to Grow
• Do Transformative Work
Our team that gets pumped up over a great brainstorm and shares hot takes on everything from Harvard Business Review articles to celebrity cancel culture. We can be irreverent and social, but we work hard and truly care about delivering transformative results. We’re looking for a collaborative team player who who’s ready to jump into Slack with a fire giphy on Day One, and has some great new jams to add to our shared Spotify playlist.
Want the job?
Apply on LinkedIn, and then follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note explaining why you’re a good fit (and include your resume). Please take the time to do all of this. It helps us know you can pay attention to the kind of details our clients care about.