Client Development Representative
Woden is looking for client development representatives to help us transform purposeful companies into essential brands. We’ve been engaged by more than 300 clients around the world, and have doubled revenues in the past year. Are you are a positive, client-first, and consultative sales person who’s looking to realize your potential alongside a company poised for tremendous growth?
• Excellent communication skills and natural ability to tell stories
• Team player who can be self-directed and independently hungry for growth
• Strong work ethic, ability to manage competing priorities and problem-solving skills
• Not intimidated by cold outreach and enjoy starting new conversations
• Experience using ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and HubSpot a plus
What You’ll Do
• Work with client development team to engage with prospective clients, learn about their storytelling opportunities, and get them partnered up with Woden
• Prospect outreach, including a mix of cold calling and warm outreach
• Interface with and discuss Woden with founders and C-level executives
• Collaborate cross-functionally with members of the creative team to generate new opportunities, approaches, and awareness among prospective clients in all stages of sales funnel
• 1+ years of sales or client development experience is a plus, but this could be a first-time sales job for the right candidate
• Passionate about your own career development, utilizing the support, training, and coaching provided to develop your sales and client relationship skills
• You’re a people person with a great attitude
• Team-driven and thrive off team collaboration
• You can juggle multiple clients, tasks, and responsibilities
Who’s a Fit at Woden?
Woden’s mission is to transform organizations through purposeful, strategic brand stories. The right candidate is excited to get up each day and advance that, while exhibiting our core values:
• Craves Success
• Radical Candor
• Creatively Curious
Our team that gets pumped up over a great brainstorm and shares hot takes on everything from Harvard Business Review articles to celebrity cancel culture. We can be irreverent and social, but we work hard and truly care about delivering transformative results. We’re looking for a collaborative team player who who’s ready to jump into Slack with a fire giphy on Day One, and has some great new jams to add to our shared Spotify playlist.
We offer a strong base salary, bonuses, 401k with company match, health insurance, and unlimited vacation, plus free snacks and moral support from the office dog.
This is a client development role, so if you’re interested, start now: apply on LinkedIn or reach out to our hiring manager, and then find our managing partner on LinkedIn and let them know why you’re a fit.