Six Woden Clients Appear on Inc. 5000 List
Six Woden clients secured spots on Inc.’s list of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies of 2020. The list includes:
- #662 Stratis IoT (710% growth) streamlines smart home technology with its software platform that enables multifamily property managers to control various environmental factors to save money and reduce their carbon footprint.
- #714 IntelinAir (660% growth) creates crop-monitoring software to help growers increase yield and reduce cost.
- #1537 (285% growth) Utility Concierge helps consumers save money on utilities by creating custom service bundling solutions.
- #2220 INRY (189% growth) provides IT support and consulting services that help organizations become more agile.
- #2944 Hunter Quinn Homes (135% growth) builds energy-efficient homes for South Carolina residents.
- #4196 Sovereign Lending Group (81% growth) helps consumers with direct mortgage loans and refinancing options. This is the California-based company’s eighth year on the list.
Each Woden client defines its brand messaging through the StoryKernel, a product that distills extensive research, interviews and analysis into a single potent, customer-centric narrative. Woden then creates the company’s StoryGuide, which provides a strategy for implementing the StoryKernel in areas ranging from digital marketing to sales to company culture. By positioning the customer as the hero in their brand story, companies connect emotionally with prospects, who see that hero as an avatar for themselves; customer-centric stories also align teams behind what matters most.
“[Our story] kept everybody very focused,” said Sovereign Lending CEO Dan Holtz. “It made us really good at what we did, and that’s where a lot of our growth came from.”
Woden is thrilled to have partnered with these six companies and looks forward to their continued success.